Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekly dinner menu + Grocery list

As a full time working mother of 3, 4 if you count my husband, I have little time to plan meals.  I have been on the other side as a stay at home mom and I can tell you that working puts a wrench in time management.  I will, and do, use every resource available to cut down on spending too much time worrying with planning meals so that I can spend time with my family.  I've also noticed that when you "fly by the seat of your pants" planning meals, you tend to spend more money.  I'm tired and all I can think about is getting home to put my feet up (after cooking dinner).Yea right.  No time for that nonsense.  Okay, back on track.  I found this link to planning dinners.  I really liked the printable version WITH the shopping list.  I just wanted to share this little gem with my fellow working moms. 

Dinner Menu + Shopping lists

No comments:

Post a Comment